Access to success: partnership for self-sustainable community development
Project webpage: www.a2s.vox.md
– European Union, in the framework of the Confidence-Building Measures Programme (80% of co-financing);
– Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Poland, in the framework of Polish Aid Programme and own contribution of the partners (20%).
Project budget: EUR 779.775,00
Project duration: 01.03.2017 – 31.07.2019
tel: (+373) 68607735
The project aims at developing local communities in both banks of the Dniester River, based on Asset-Based Community Development model (ABCD approach), through identifying local resources and needs as well as through co-financing local development projects, in domains such as:
- culture and sport
- economic development
- social sphere.
The project involves the representatives of 30-34 localities – local community actors, gathering business, public and civil society representatives – for trainings and building capacities sessions as well as for study visits and implementing local development projects.
- Leading organization: “Solidarity Fund PL” (Warsaw, Poland).
- Representation of “Solidarity Fund PL” in Moldova (Chișinău)/ Information Center for Local Authorities;
- NGO “EcoContact” (Chișinău);
- NGO for Children and Youth “Moștenitorii” (Bălți);
- NGO “Ecospektr” (Bender).
– Project initiation
– ABCD training program for the representatives of 30-34 communities from both banks of the Dniester River on the following subjects:
- community development and economic development;
- community resources and needs assessment;
- local partnerships and implementation of local development initiatives.
– Series of study visits to Poland for sharing the EU experience in local development approach based on local resources.
– Grant program – up to 15 joint projects aiming at local development on both banks of the Dniester River will be financed with a budget up to EUR 28.700,00 (each)
-Information and knowledge sharing activities for project stakeholders-forums, sessions of workshops for three thematic groups (culture and sport, environment and local development, economic development and tourism ); four sharing experience study visits in Poland; information dissemination round tables and expert meetings, elaboration of publications and training materials.